Why register with Ealing Volunteer Centre?
- Brokerage service to recruit volunteers to help you
- Advertise your volunteering opportunities on the online national volunteering database
- Bi-monthly e-news for volunteer managers in Ealing when your organisation registers
- Access peer support and training through the Volunteer Managers' Forum which meets four times a year
- Invitation to special events to support volunteering
- Access to awarding your volunteers for their voluntary service
- Advice and support to manage your volunteering programme economically and efficiently
- Referral pathway for volunteers who are unsuitable for your volunteering roles
- Specialist advice on creating new volunteering opportunities and good management practice
- Access to Investing in Volunteers quality standards in volunteer management
We ask all organisations, whether they be in the charity, voluntary, community or public sectors, to commit to the Ealing Volunteers' Charter. Click here to read the Charter
How to register with Ealing Volunteer Centre
We welcome registrations from organisations in the not-for-profit sector (charity, voluntary, community or public sectors) providing services to benefit the local community in the borough of Ealing.
Before we can refer volunteers to organisations there must be:
- Insurance in place to cover all volunteers' activities
- Principles of equality of opportunity and diversity in place
- Agreement to reimburse out-of-pocket expenses to volunteers
- Induction, supervision and training to support volunteers in the activities they undertake
We will be pleased to advise you on how to achieve these to keep volunteers and service users safe.
To register with Ealing Volunteer Centre at no charge please click on the register button and complete and return the form to email@example.com.
If you are already registered with us, and would like us to promote a new role for you, please complete the form that can be accessed by pressing the New Opportunity button below, or by completing this form. We will respond within five working days.
Investing in Volunteers
Investing in Volunteers (IiV) is the UK quality standard for good practice in volunteer management.
Investing in Volunteers will guide you through benchmarking the quality of your volunteer management and involvement, and ensure you prove and improve the effectiveness of your work with volunteers and enhance your organisation's reputation. To find out more, click here
Helping to Create Diversity in the Workforce
If you would like to create more diversity within your organisation, a simple way is through offering volunteering opportunities to volunteers on our Help Your Health Programme.
If you would like to read our latest newsletter for groups and organisations, please click here
Supervising & Supporting Volunteers
The Volunteer Recruitment Process
Writing Descriptions of Volunteering Roles
For more information about how we can support you, please contact 020 8280 2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ealing Volunteer Centre is an accredited Centre with NCVO