What would you do to improve NHS services in Ealing
With people living longer, more people having long-term conditions, and lifestyle choices affecting people’s health, changes are needed to keep our NHS sustainable, address inequalities and provide the best possible care for everyone.
The NHS has produced a Long Term Plan for making this happen over the next ten years. It covers:
· Helping more people to stay well and tackling health inequalities.
· Improving how the NHS works so that people can get help more easily and closer to home.
· More money invested in technology.
· Making care better. The NHS wants to get better at looking after people with cancer, lung and heart diseases, mental illness, dementia, learning disabilities, and autism.
The NHS in every area of the country has been asked by NHS England to come up with a local plan explaining how these priorities will be delivered locally.
Healthwatch Ealing is working to support this and we want to find out what local people think. What people tell Healthwatch Ealing will be shared with the NHS and will be used to help develop the plan for Ealing and North West London.
What would you do?
· To get involved and have your say please complete our general survey and help make care better!
· If you have a long term condition you may also wish to complete the conditions survey
· Easy read versions and other alternative formats are available here.
· If you wish to receive paper copies of the survey please get in touch with Healthwatch Ealing
· If you wish to share any other views about the NHS Long Term Plan please email email@example.com or call 020 3886 0830
Ealing will also be running two focus groups during May to gather peoples
views. Please check back for further details.