Funders Workshop - Heathrow Community Fund (Ealing Groups only)
March 15, 1-4pm, Lido Centre W13 9LA
Have you ever thought about or are you considering applying for funding from a Heathrow Community Fund programme?
Fiona Brewer, is delivering a funding workshop to support potential applicants from Ealing
Main workshop 13.00 - 14.20
One to one appointments 14.30 - 16.00 (see further details below)
Purpose of the event:
To give an overview of the Heathrow Community Fund awards programmes offer:
- Communities Together - for community driven projects
- Communities for Youth - looking to improve young people’s opportunities by raising aspirations or breakdown employment barriers
- Communities for Tomorrow – protecting the environment around you and being more environmentally friendly.
The workshop will include:
- An overview of the programmes available
- Guidance on completing an application
- A chance to ask any questions you may have
One to One Appointments After the workshop:
- There will be an opportunity to discuss project proposals and ideas in dedicated one to one sessions (limited availibility).
- Appointments of 15 minutes each will be available on the day between 14.30 - 16.00
- Appointments will be given to those bringing project ideas and/or proposals
To be eligible to apply for funding for the organisation you represent it must meet the eligibility criteria which, in most cases includes:
- Voluntary Groups
- Registered Charities
- Community Interest Companies
- Expected Outcomes
Please note this workshop is for Ealing organisations only
One person per organisation can attend due to limited spaces.
To book your place click here