As part of our Group development programe we have worked to build the capacity of local groups to deliver sports and physical activities to local residents.
have recently engaged with more than 100 local groups and sports clubs delivering
physical activities in the community. We also ran a special Sports Funding Workshop in partnership with Active Ealing, London Sport and London Tigers.
The Development Workers at Ealing CVS can help groups with a range of issues to help the organisation grow and succeed. For example:
- Support with set-up or charity registration
- Constitution development and governance issues
- Help identifying suitable funders
- Help putting together funding applications
- Advice on quality marks and accreditation
- Help with policy development
- IT advice (social media, websites, software)
- Signposting to other sources of support like help with volunteer recruitment and management
If you are interested to know more, please contact Iain Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org.