Information and advice for Hounslow groups is available online in the 'VCS Support Service' section of the Hounslow Community Network website on http://www.hounslowhub.org.uk/
The Hounslow Voluntary Sector Support Service is delivered in partnership by Ealing CVS and Hillingdon AVS.
EXAMPLE SERVICES FOR HOUNSLOW GROUPS:
- Advice on appropriate funders
- Help with funding bids & applications review
- Funding hot-desk for supported web searches
Group Development Needs
- Support with set up or charity registration
- Constitution development
- Advice on quality marks and accreditation
- Help with policy development
- IT advice (social media, websites, software)
- Volunteer management
- Health & Safety
- Monitoring impact
- Courses are regularly changed and updated throughout the year, so please contact us if you have a specific training need.
- Monthly Hounslow VCS eNews (to sign up for the eNews please contact Iain Elliott: email@example.com)
- Regular free Hounslow FLASH Funding E-News
- Local, regional and national VCS developments
- Support for Hounslow Community Network (www.hounslowhub.org.uk)
CALL US OR EMAIL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone: 020 3096 4250
We are available 10am-5pm, Monday-Thursday.
Appointments at other times may be arranged by special request.
CAN Mezzanine, 2nd Floor, Treaty Centre, High Street, Hounslow TW3 1ES
See the 'VCS Support Service' section of the Hounslow Hub website for more information.