Writing Successful Funding Applications (Hounslow groups only)
4 December 2017
10am to 1pm
Location: CAN Mezzanine, 2nd Floor Treaty Centre, Hounslow, TW3 1ES
Cost: Free for Hounslow groups
Sign up: Register here
Fundraising is not only about having a great idea, it is about selling that idea to the people who can make it a reality.
This workshop will help you to develop skills and techniques that will help you to make your idea into a reality.
By the end of this workshop you will know more about:
- How to prepare information
- What funders are looking for and how to meet their criteria
- How to demonstrate to funders you have a track record of success
- How to answer typical funding application questions well
- Common pitfalls and the reasons funding applications fail
- Local funders and what they will fund
Time will be available before the end of the session for you to speak to the Hounslow Voluntary Sector Support Service Funding and Development Officer to make a further appointment to discuss any funding applications you are currently working on.