The Key Duties of a Trustee (Ealing groups only)
15 November 2017
4.30pm to 7.30pm
Location: Lido Centre, 63 Mattock Lane, West Ealing, W13 9LA
Sign up: Register here
Trustees have overall control of an organisation, it is therefore essential that each board member is aware of their role and responsibilities.
This workshop will help you to understand your role and the role of a board, so that you can successfully lead an organisation that complies with your governing document.
By the end of this session you will have a better understanding of:
• Selection, recruitment and induction of trustees
• Charity law and the role of a board
• Key role between the Chair and the Chief Officer, Managers and Staff
• Set and maintain mission and values
• Forward planning and financial management
• How to maintain effective board performance
• Organisational policies and procedures