Emergency Aid: Accredited Level 2 (Hounslow groups only)
12 February 2018
10am to 5pm
Location: CAN Mezzanine, 2nd Floor Treaty Centre, Hounslow, TW3 1ES
Cost: Free for Hounslow groups only
Sign up: Register here
Aid: Accredited Level 2
Monday 12 February 2018, 10:00am - 17:00pm – CAN Mezzanine
Workshop Aim: To provide practical first aid skills necessary to manage an emergency situation. Participants will learn techniques that will assist someone needing attention whilst waiting for the arrival of emergency services.
- Understand the role of the First Aider
- Administer First Aid in a range of situations e.g. CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation, Choking, Seizures etc.)
- Administer First Aid for minor injuries e.g. small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns or scalds
- Understanding the importance of preventing cross infection, i.e. barrier use
- The need for recording incidents and actions
Participants must attend the full
day to receive their Certificate.
Certificates are valid for 3 years.
Places are limited to 2 participants per organisation.