LSP and Ealing Community Network
Ealing Community Network elects Voluntary & Community Representatives onto all the boards which make up the Ealing Local Strategic partnership. Representatives are elected for two years and are there to represent the views of the VCS as a whole.
What is the Local Strategic Partnership (LSP)?
The LSP is a partnership of public agencies, business, voluntary and community sectors working together for the benefit of local people. It includes residents, business leaders, people working in voluntary organisations, representatives from Ealing Borough Council as well as other key agencies such as the police, education and health care providers. Seven Thematic Partnerships support the Strategic Partnership Executive Board, each with their own particular responsibilities in the areas of crime and safety, housing, health, children and young people, environment, culture & sport and stronger communities.
Click here to see the latest LSP reports on the council website.
What does the Local Strategic Partnership (LSP) do?
The LSP has responsibility to:
Develop and deliver a Sustainable Community Strategy including overseeing the delivery of Local Area Agreement targets
Make sure that local partnerships and agencies work together to effectively meet local needs and priorities
The LSP is supported by a range of sector partnerships, networks and forums which:
- Feed a wide range of news, views, ideas and reports to the LSP
- Turn the agreed priorities of the LSP into action at a local level
Local Strategic Partnership:
- Chair: Julian Bell (Leader of the Council)
- Contact: Matthew Booth - firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8825 8556
- Greenford Northolt Perivale Community Forum CIC - Lainya Offside-Keivani
- Southall Community Alliance - Janpal Basran
- Ealing Mencap - Lesley Dodd