Job Vacancy: EACH Operations Manager Head Office - Ealing
salary: £35,768-£40,184 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting | Duration: Permanent | Hours: 37.5 hours per week (5 days)
Your role will be to work closely with the Executive and Operational Management Team to meet Strategic Objectives and priorities, providing appropriate support and line management to Project Leads and Managers.
- Ensure services meet contractual requirements and outcomes
- Represent and promotion the organisation and our services at local and regional forums, maintaining good relationships with funders and partners
- Lead and support service user involvement and engagement across the organisation
Key Skills / Experience
- Experience of working with people from BME communities and and understanding of the issues experienced by minority groups from diverse social and cultural backgrounds
- Relevant experience of project or service management in a public sector/voluntary environment
- Experience of managing contractual relationships
- Experience of writing and presenting reports, for high level professionals and stakeholders
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26/04/2017
INTERVIEWS START: 04/05/2017
Job Pack - Downloadable documents
All Applicants must complete the application form and equality monitoring form, to be submitted by email. CVs will NOT be accepted.
EACH offer a 3 – 6% contributory pension scheme dependent on employee’s contributions and have a commitment to staff development and training.
EACH is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Email your completed application form and equality monitoring form to: email@example.com
Tel: 020 8579 4529
For more information click here