Dementia Friends Sessions in Ealing
Become a Dementia Friend and raise awareness on Dementia:
Neighbourly Care have organised a number of Dementia Friends Information Sessions across Ealing to be delivered by Dementia Champions. The sessions are open to all staff/volunteers and users. The sessions last for approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
You don’t need to book a place if you wish to attend any of the sessions outlined below but If you would like more details and/or further information please contact Nurita Bangar (Neighbourly Care Health Services Officer) on 0208 571 1929 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 15th. 1.30pm-2.30pm. Ruskin Hall, Church Road, Acton, W3 8PP
- September 20th. 12.30pm-1.30pm. Islip Manor Community Centre, Arnold Road, UB5 5TB
- October 12th. 12.30pm-1.30pm. 330-332 Ruislip Road, Northolt, UB5 6BG
- October 20th. 1pm-2pm. Golf Links Community Centre, Fleming Road, UB1 3LP
- November 9th. 11am-12. Dominion Centre, The Green, Southall, UB2 4BQ
- November 10th. 12-1pm. Northolt Village Community Centre, Ealing Road, Northolt, UB5 6AD
- December 6th. 12-1pm. United Anglo Caribbean Society, 23 Hanbury Road, Acton, W3 8RF
- December 7th. 12-1pm. Salvation Army Hall, Leeland Road, West Ealing, W13 9HH
- January 8th. 1pm-2pm. Northolt Library, Church Road, Northolt, UB5 5AS
- January 17th. 1pm-2pm. Perivale Community Centre, Horsenden Lane South, Perrivale, UB6 7NP
To find out more about Dementia Friends and other sessions in your area, please visit the Dementia Friends website here: https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/WEBSession#.WbFhq8iGPct