- To bring together Ealing based organisations supporting women and girls and create a space where member organisations can network, share information, work in partnership and discuss the issues affecting them and the women and girls they support.
- To identify gaps and weaknesses in Ealing services for women and girls and devise strategies and measures for their improvement.
- To engage key statutory services and influence the planning, commissioning and delivery of women and girls’ services in Ealing.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Forum
- To attend Forum meetings and ensure adequate representation of their organisation/project.
- To undertake work of the Forum in line with and in support of its annual work plan and objectives.
- To serve as a link and key communication channel between the Forum and the women and girls they support and/or come into contact with.
- To share examples of good practice, raise issues of concern and contribute insights from within their organisation/project.
Directory of Services for Women in Ealing (May 2016)
The directory provides a list of National and Regional Organisations where professionals and residents can access services and signpost service users.
The directory is available to download from the Greenford, Northolt and Perivale Community Forum (GNP) Women's Forum webpage
To find out more click here
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Women's Forum and/or would like to be added to the subscribers list please contact: email@example.com