Ealing Mental Health Forum
The Forum will have two key aims:
- To increase local partnership working on mental health issues
- To develop improved services for local mental health service users
Some of the aims of the Forum are to bring together a wide range of representatives from a range of organisations to promote and increase partnership working on local mental health issues, promote awareness and tackle stigma and support the coordination of information and services.
The Terms of Reference give a comprehensive overview of the Forum and can be downloaded from here.
The Forum currently holds quarterly meetings.
Dates for 2017:
- 26 January 2017
- 25 May 2017
- Venue: St. John's Church, Mattock Lane, W13 9LA
- 23 November 2017
- Venue: St Andrews URC, Mount Park Road W5
- 10.30 - 11.00 - Registration, tea/coffee and networking
- 11.00 - 13.00 - Main Forum
- 13.00 - 13.30 - Lunch and Networking
If you would like more information about the Forum and/or want to add your contact details to future mailings, please contact Angela Dodwell. Angela@ealingcvs.org.uk