ECN already represents and brings together over 400 members making sure the VCS has a strong voice in Ealing, see who is currently a member. However, new groups are always joining the extensive ECN network.
Join ECN and receive all the benefits of membership to help strengthen organisations.
Ealing Community Network (ECN) is open to all voluntary and community groups based or operating in the Borough of Ealing. ECN is a membership organisation and works for and on behalf of its members. As well as giving organisations access to ECN’s services and keeping its members up to date with information for and about the sector, ECN reflects and represents VCS views to key strategic partners and aims to influence their thinking and decisions.
Join ECN and help strengthen the voice of the voluntary and community sector.
Every organisation will have the opportunity to be fully involved with ECN’s work and will be able to have a say in how ECN is run. ECN currently has over 400 members, making it one of the larger community networks in the UK.
What are the benefits?
ECN will help support organisations with:
- Making sure each voice is heard. ECN leads for Ealing’s Voluntary Sector Compact
- Advocacy work by providing meetings with the local councillors and national government.
- Forums & groups: ECN runs many forums and also elects representatives to Local Strategic Partnership Board’s forums
- Networking opportunities
- An invite to the quarterly ECN General Meeting and Annual Conference
Other benefits include:
- Free entry on Ealing CVS’s online directory (coming soon) to help promote VCS work
- Regular eNews packed with Ealing’s Voluntary Sector news
- Free advertising of job/volunteer opportunities
- Free promotion of ECN members’ services
- Members’ events on the ECN Community Calendar
Who can become a member and how much does membership cost?
Membership is completely free!
ECN keeps its membership free so that small and new groups are able to benefit from its services. The work is funded through Ealing Council and is hosted by Ealing CVS. To qualify for membership groups must be a charity, non-profit organisation or community group which has projects running or be located within Ealing.